• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

What particular blog posts do you come back to again and again?

jeffreyweir

Howdy folks. I want to write yet another blog post on Chandoo's blog in the near future about blog posts that are outstandingly good in their field. I mean one-of-a-kind good. Not just great, but Olympic Gold. I mean articles that you come back to time and time again.

For me, some examples are these:

So what do I need to add to this short list? I'm only after the best of the best - so if you can think of 10 awesome things, but 2 are absolute standouts that you would gladly take to a desert island, then I'm more interested in the 2 than the other eight.

Hi Jeff

Sorry I am going to bring the hammer down on this one. I am a bit biased but Dave Hawley created a monster in Ozgid. Not written as a typical blog but rather a how to database of VBA and Excel development. Dave has laid down some of the most useful and well trodden pages on the interweb. Most of the code could now do with an update but if you have both guns flexed you can make his creation fly.

Deb Dalgleish comes in a close second for her simplicity and thoroughly enjoyable style. Her solutions are thought provoking and can also be adapted well to everyday XL problems. I also think the code could use with some updating but the foundations are solid.

Those are the two I would say are standouts for mine and I am taking those puppies with me to the Island.

Good post Jeff.

Smallman

Thanks, Hui. Forgot about that one.

Bobhc...I'm after particular posts from sites if I can get them. Already have a few bookmarked from those, but I'm lazily trying to get you all to help write my blog post for me, for my personal gain and your personal pain :)

Back