• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

What Happened to Row 1?!

Eloise T

Please see the attachment. I don't know what happened, but row 1 disappeared. The data is still there because I can see it if I put "A1" in the NAME BOX the data appears in the FORMULA BAR. When I "right arrow" across from A1, the data is visible in the FORMULA BAR. How do I get Row 1 back?
upload_2018-11-15_8-50-52.png

Attachments

• What happened to Row 1.xlsx
    71.2 KB · Views: 9
Please see the attachment. I don't know what happened, but row 1 disappeared. The data is still there because I can see it if I put "A1" in the NAME BOX the data appears in the FORMULA BAR. When I "right arrow" across from A1, the data is visible in the FORMULA BAR. How do I get Row 1 back?
View attachment 56487

Ctrl + A and right click on the rows and select unhide. That should work

Hi,
Continue Press mouse on row no 2 & drag till upper triangle mark (Select row 2 with upper triangle mark)
Right click ,click row hight, put value between 10 to 20,
After visible, set row hight as desire.

Hope this helps

Many thanks to all three of you. My next small dilemma is to figure out how in the world that happened in the first place without me realizing it.

Hi Eloise
From the content of Row1 (a shape that runs code and somewhat cryptic developer notes) the fact that it is hidden was by intent, not accident. It might well be that there is a code line in a macro that hides the row.

The hyperlink in cell A1 seems to try to open a macro-enabled file in a folder
/ITI T e c h n I c a l S o l u t I o n s/…
It could be that the file contains macros to manipulate this document. if you find the file and open the code window, the thing to look for is
Code:
Worksheet.Rows(1).Hidden = True
though both the range and its Boolean setting may appear as variables.

Back