• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

What are the best tools for data visualizations involving maps?

donaldsauter

There is so much data available today that it becomes difficult to make sense of it. This is where data visualization comes into play. And maps make this visualization even more effective.
I have used multiple platforms for data visualization and I think Build My Forms is one of the best. It combines data collection with mapping and comes with an array of features.
Here’s how it works:
You can log in to the web portal to create a custom form. Enable the geo-tag option. Now add users who would enter data into the forms. Once the users download the app, these forms will become accessible for data entry on their mobile devices. As data gets entered, you will be able to view it in real-time. The locations will also be automatically mapped for you to analyze the data further.
What’s appealing to me is that Build My Forms is easy to use. It also supports data entry in areas where there is no Internet connectivity. So get more information abut data visualization visit Aftros.

Back