• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Vlookup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to your post, restart from next link :​

Yes but a smart one like explained how to in the given link so well read your initial post and do the necessary,​
after all we are not on any mind readers forum !​
As a reminder, any worksheet function is explained in the Excel inner help …​

• Use Relevant words in the Title and in the tag Box, This will aid future searches.
  • When drafting a question, try and lay out the question in a clear and concise way.
  • Try and tell the readers what is the situation, what have you tried and what do you want to achieve.
  • Don't leave out information more info is better

Meaning, to facilitate other user's search. You should have descriptive title along with detailed explanation of your issue in the post to help us help you (not just in the file).

Also your initial post is missing attachment.

It is not Belleke, Belleke is my grandma. I am Aukje.
This is the formula where I ame looking for, thank you vletm.

You really are being quite obtuse! Your chosen user name is Belleke, not Aukje, and you are far from new to Excel - you've been posting here for quite some time. And the others are right: you failed to give enough detail in your opening post and your thread title is beyond poor. On top of that, NOBODY should have to open an Excel file to find out what it is you need help with. :rolleyes:

@AliGW, read what is written instead of talking, it was my granddaughter that posted a question using my account.
I was not home and my husband said it was ok to post a question.
Edit: Language removed by Admin

Last edited by a moderator:
@Belleke

It's extremely bad idea to share login/user account for any site. Even with your family member. Please refrain from it.
Each user account has some history and stats associated for a reason.

For an example, I'd respond differently to established member's question than to new member's question. Often, I'm more forgiving to new member. ;)

Thread is veering off of original question, and since it's been answered. I'm locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back