• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Visualization Problem

ecawilkinson

Hi,

I have been given a set of for an auction house and need to create a visual way of representing it. I know how to use pivot tables and most of the visualization tools. What my boss wants is some way of showing Total number of appraisals per person, tracked over time by month. Problem is that there are 22 Sales people and 12 months (from Jun 21 - May 22). So basically he wants to compare them against each other and see if each person is getting better or worse by total sales per month. The dataset is normalized so there is a line for each sale with a date, Sales Person name ("user" column" and an offer (There are other columns but they are not relevant to this, I don't think). Also the data is very patchy, with people coming and going all the time. I have attached the file - the appraiser in the the "user" column, and the relevant date is "Received Timestamp". The sort of thing he wants is on the pivot table on Sheet1 but I need to somehow show but in a visual format.

I obviously don't expect anyone to do my whole job for me but any help or hints would be gratefully appreciated as I am struggling to make a dashboard that looks professional.

Thank you very much,
Chris

Back