1. Welcome to Chandoo.org Forums. Short message for you

Hi Guest,

Thanks for joining Chandoo.org forums. We are here to make you awesome in Excel. Before you post your first question, please read this short introduction guide. When posting or responding to questions please remember our values at Chandoo.org are: Humility, Passion, Fun, Awesomeness, Simplicity, Sharing Remember that we have people here for whom English is not there first language and we need to allow for this in our dealings.

Yours,
    Chandoo
  2. Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

3. When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Vertical Scroll movement

Discussion in 'Ask an Excel Question' started by AthmanArumugam, Jul 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AthmanArumugam

AthmanArumugam Member

Hi,

I have taken an existing template of Chandoo and changed it in the way I wanted.
    However on clicking the vertical scroll bar between B6:B12 in the Gantt View , I wanted the Phase column also to move by 6 rows so that on each click I have Pilot, Wave1, Wave2 etc.

Thanks and Regards
    Athman
  2. NARAYANK991

NARAYANK991 Excel Ninja

Hi ,

If you are referring to a template which you paid for and downloaded , please do not post questions here ; get in touch with me. My email ID is :

tech [dot] support [at] chandoo [dot] org.

If it is not a paid for template , please re-attach your workbook here , since I have deleted it from your post.

Narayan
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.