• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

VBA to send followup/reminder email if no response

Hi,

I am looking for a vba to send a reminder emails if there is no response received from the any of the receiver in 2 days.

VBA should trigger my sent items and inbox with specific subject line and send followup mails only to that particular Subject. Example - my subject line is "Attention"

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

I am looking for a vba to send a reminder emails if there is no response received from the any of the receiver in 2 days.

VBA should trigger my sent items and inbox with specific subject line and send followup mails only to that particular Subject. Example - my subject line is "Attention"

Thank you in advance.

Thank you for your reply. However I am unable to figure out the actual code by using the above links. Can you please help me further.

I got the attached code from below blog/fourm:
How to Get a Notification If Not Receiving the Reply of a Specific Email within Expected Time - Data Recovery Blog
I am getting the below error even pasting the code in "This Outlook Session" instead of pasting in Modules

"Compile error: Only valid in object module"

Attachments

• Reminder Mail.txt
    2.1 KB · Views: 38
I did review your code and I am unable to make any progress toward a solution. My apologies. Perhaps another forum member will be able to assist.

Back