• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

VBA macro help

Hi Macro Champs,
I need help in preparing a form wherein user needs to punch in and out and data needs to be sent to an email id .From there , it needs to updated in MS ACCESS ...Please help

Attach a sample workbook (not a picture or pasted copy). Make sure there is just enough data to demonstrate your need. Include a BEFORE sheet and an AFTER sheet in the workbook if needed to show the process you're trying to complete or automate. Make sure your desired results are shown, mock them up manually if necessary.

Supply step by step instructions. Your current explanation is not detailed enough to supply you with a solution

Remember to desensitize the data.

Hi Alan,
I totally agree that a sample file to attached. However it cannot be explained with an excel file. I will try to articulate it again :
Currently , I m unable to track the login and logout time for my team members and unable to quote the actuals hours delieverd by them. I need them to open an excel file wherein they will need to punch in ( once they click on punch in , that field should get disabled ) and need to punch out when they leaving office. I need the data to be sent to a database ( MS ACCESS ) via email and saved there. I am stuck on below items :
1. Unable to freeze the punch in tab
2. the excel file shouldnt get closed
Any help would be appreciated !

I cannot envision your file layout. If you are unwilling to show us what your files look like so that code can be written that will work to your specific needs then, I cannot help you. Good luck with your endeavor.

Back