• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

VBA Macro for Sending mails to a list with time intervals

Shetal Shah

Hi All!

I have a list of emails in one sheet & the email draft in another.
I need a code to automatically send the email draft from sheet 2 to every 5 members in the list provided in sheet 1.
Once the first 5 are sent, the code should tag them as "Sent" in a new dedicated column & then wait for 60 seconds before sending out the next set of 5 emails.
The code should run until the end of the entire list.

The code can use outlook to send out the mails from the default profile in outlook.

Please help.

Let me know in case if you need any more clarifications

Hi! Thank you for your response. However, the link provided by you does not solve my problem. I have been trying to find out something in pieces also to help me... but no luck for a long time.

Hence thought of seeking help from the experts here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! Thank you for your response. However, the link provided by you does not solve my problem. I have been trying to find out something in pieces also to help me... but no luck for a long time.

Hence thought of seeking help from the experts here.
Well, it is not custom made to solve your problem but it should be good enough to nudge in the right direction. If you already have put together something then post it here along with your data layout and describe the issue. It will be easier to help you with it then.

Back