• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

VBA macro for importing outlook email body by date and data type

Konvict

Me being completely new to Excel VBA and need to change your instructions according to my requirements and am running into all sorts of compile errors.

Could you please help me with the VBA code for requirements as below.

I receive emails to my outlook Inbox -subfolder on daily basis, which includes hundreds of lines of data as shown in screenshot

1. Now I need to import body of the email with subject line for a specific data type U and D ( Upload and Download) for each application and it should be imported in 2 separate tables on the excel, one for U and one for D from the same email.

upload_2018-10-30_13-24-53.png

2. The column/row should include subject line and date

3. We need an interface on the excel macro to input the date and it should be able to extract data for those dates.

Body of the email will always remain the same format the numbers may vary, let me know if you need more information.

I would be very grateful for your help on this.

Instead of image. Upload sample text file that contains exactly what's in the email body. Along with expected result in Excel file.

Without it, bit hard to help you.

Back