• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

VBA help for Save to PDF and Print from file location

Rob Mulhern

Hi all,

As you can see in the attached file I have made a start but need some help and advice to finish and do it in the best way.

Individual project templates:

These will be saved As copy of the master template (attached) for each project we have going so the project managers can fill out the data each month in “MPR Jan”, “MPR Feb” etc.

Control Sheet:

In each of the individual project ones I need the user to be able to click a button which will open a form with options to select the worksheet or worksheets they wish to save.

These would then be saved as a PDF and then that worksheet they saved then locked down so no amendments can be made to it unless they come and ask for access again.

Therefore once they have made their selections and click Save a message box should appear warning them that if they continue no further changes can be made as it will be locked down. Are they sure they wish to proceed? If yes it saves to PDF and locks down the selected worksheet / worksheets and then saves the entire file.

They will all be saved to the same location just with different names - Probably Project Name Month & Year.

Master Template:

Master Control Sheet:

In the master control sheet I need a way to now select all the saved PDF individual project files and send them to print.

I need the ability to both individually select and multi select and also select all. The select all would be for just one whole month at a time.

Hope someone can help.

Attachments

• New MPR Test.xlsm
    645.6 KB · Views: 4
Back