• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

VBA Concatenate

Hi guys,
I have to Concatenate columns values from C to CD (only filled values), the format should be shown in example file, so i need to Concatenate the cell value like
that in (column B), so i need to automate using vba, so please anyone help me to resolve my issue.

Note
* I need result from 2 to last row and Concatenate column C to Last column
* Skip Attribute without Value in long Description
* Need only filled values.

Thanks

Attachments

• Reference.xlsx
    21.4 KB · Views: 2
In Sheet1 I removed the column which is your expected results.
On Sheet3 there's a table you can right-click and refresh after updating the table on Sheet1

Attachments

• Chandoo45389Reference.xlsx
    28.7 KB · Views: 2
I now find that your version of Excel probably won't cope with that solution so here's a macro solution:
I cleared the contents of column B of your table but not before copying it below for comparison.
Click the button at cell A17.

Attachments

• Chandoo45389Reference v2.xlsm
    25.4 KB · Views: 6
Dear Sir,
I need some small modification, ie, i want Short Description so i need to Concatenate Values only separated by comma from column
E,G,I,K,... respectively and Long Description as same format, Example file attached for your reference, so could you help me to resolve it.

Attachments

• Chandoo45389Reference v2 (2).xlsm
    24.1 KB · Views: 5
Dear sir,
I need One more changes , incase when i add UOM (unit of measurement) column next to each values column, Can we get same result?

Attachments

• Chandoo45389Reference v3.xlsm
    26.9 KB · Views: 3
Back