• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

VBA Code to print PDF file automatic

abdulncr

Hi,

I have 500 PDF file saved in the Drive and want to print 300 file randomly, PDF file names with path address mentioned in the C3:C1500 of sheet named supporting(Eg:- C:pDFfileOct-11.pdf) , is there any macro or any other way to print all these files automatically.

Thanks

Abdul Jaleel

Hi All,

Even after two week passed, no answer is poster, after googling a lot, i am happy to found an answer, if any one have same situation at your work place, please contact me, i will be pleased to share that.

Regards

Abdul Jaleel

Hi

Do you really want to write a macro for that? If you have all the files in one directory then you can select all the file, Right click and select 'Print' from the context menu. This will send all the files to printer.

If you still want the VBA code visit the link below.

http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69731

Hi Abdul,

i am having the same situation at my work place.could you please share the code here.

it would be a great help!!!! :)

Thanks in advance

Regards

charu

@CH22

Hi!

Would you please start a new topic instead of writing on another user's one? It might be seen as hijacking. More indeed when it's such and old topic. If needed you could add a reference in your new one.

Perhaps you'd want to read the green sticky posts at this forums main page so as to know the guidelines that will lead to know how this community operates (introducing yourself, posting files, netiquette rules, and so on).

Regards!

Back