• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Using Developer

Shoebird

I am currently using developer in the creation of a form. I would like to know how to do the following.

If I create a check box and have the cell link =$N$7, then when I check the box, N7=TRUE. Here is the solution that I am looking for. If N7=TRUE, then I would like to have the contents of E5 (currently 25) copied into cell i5.

Hopefully this makes sense.

Thanks to all of you experts in advance!

Hi, Shoebird!
Give a look at the uploaded file. This is the code:
Code:
Option Explicit

Private Sub CheckBox1_Click()
    If CheckBox1.Value Then [E5].Copy [I5]
End Sub
Just advise if any issue.
Regards!

Attachments

• Using Developer ( for Shoebird at chandoo.org).xlsm
    18.6 KB · Views: 5
SirJB7 - awesome job on the attachment and it works great in the attachment. For some reason though, I can't impliment the code because of an issue with the macro settings. I have save the file as macro-enabled but I still can't get it to work. I will work with it some more but thank you very much for the help!

Hi, Shoebird!
Give a look at the uploaded file. This is the code:
Code:
Option Explicit

Private Sub CheckBox1_Click()
    If CheckBox1.Value Then [E5].Copy [I5]
End Sub
Just advise if any issue.
Regards!

Good day Shoebird

The sample that SirJB7 has uploaded works and you say you can get it to work in the upload!
If it works in your version of Excel then what macro issues are you having, are you getting an warnings/error messages?

Hi, Shoebird!
Go to File tab, Options, Trust Center, Customize Trust Center, Macro Configuration, click on Disable All Macros With Notification and check Trust In Access To VBA Projects Object Model, Accept, Accept. Then retry.
Regards!

Hi, Shoebird!
Glad you solved it. Thanks for your feedback and welcome back whenever needed or wanted.
Regards!

Back