• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

User form for selection

Veeru106

Hi,

I am looking for simple solution to select my particulat sheet using user form.

I know how we can do it by writting Macro and assigning a button to it.

But in this case i have many sheets and creating a button for each sheet is not feasible.

what i was thiking if we can create user form and create list....user will go to form and will select a sheet name....it will go to that sheet.

Please suggest something, if we can do it better way.

Thank you as always

just attaching one file....so Main sheet is where we give them option to go to user form and then other sheets will be the options we will used in user form...thank you

Attachments

• Veeer1.xlsx
    10.3 KB · Views: 3
Open your original sheet and my example, then Alt + F11 and just drag the userform from my example to your original file.
Add a button to the sheet Main to open the userform Done.
See your example
You can see the code is in the userform and in sheet Main

Attachments

• Veeer1.xlsm
    25.4 KB · Views: 11
Belleke...i tried to do that i can see user form has been coped in my original file and then i have also create code in main sheet to show user form then i have created a button in main sheet and when i click on it ...it says no macro is available or it has been disabled...can you please check....attaching sample file..

One thing more....can we change sheets name as per our convience and add as many sheets we want and list box automatically pick it up...Right?

Attachments

• Protect cell_v1.xlsm
    24 KB · Views: 5
See this example ActiveX button and your button.
For this:
One thing more....can we change sheets name as per our convience and add as many sheets we want and list box automatically pick it up...Right?
Yes:DD

Attachments

• Protect cell_v1.xlsm
    31.1 KB · Views: 6
Back