• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Two way tables in Excel

enola

I have provided data sample and the query table which I need to fulfill. I will appreciate a quick, systematic approach to populating the query table below.

Data Sample:
AreaSchoolECD Enrollment (Boys and Girls)Primary Enrollment (BOYS)Primary Enrollment (GIRLS)ECD Classes OfferedPrimary Classes Offered# Teachers assigned to school (Primary and ECD)Total enrollmentTotal classes offeredTeachers per classPTRPTR Buckets
OredoSCHOOL FOR THE BLIND000369091.000.00A
Akoko EdoOSI P/S AIYEGUNLE13822018036353890.33179.33D
Akoko EdoOSOSO P/S OSOSO7526325036558890.56117.60D
Akoko EdoOSU P/S UNEME OSU22649636418290.4445.50D

BucketsTotal number of schoolsTotal pupil enrollment (this must include ECD Enrollment & Primary Enrollment)% of schools in that bucket with enough teachers to have a minimum of 1:1 ratio of Teachers Assigned to Total Classes Offered
PTR equal to or greater than 0, but less than 10xxxxxx
PTR equal to or greater than 10, but less than 15xxxxxx
PTR equal to or greater than 15, but less than 20xxxxxx
PTR equal to or greater than 20xxxxxx
TOTALxxxxxx

Please post a sample sheet so we can work on it. Thx ( and BTW, "Hello" and " Thanks in advance" are not considered as being rude on the forum :) )

Hi Pecoflyer! Sorry I seemed rude there .... I was preoccupied with this excel roadblock. Looked everywhere and still can't figure out how to do this in an efficient manner using excel. PFA copy of the data. TIA!

Attachments

• Query.xlsx
    40.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back