• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Trying to insert a holydays in the date columns.

Sachin536

pls suggest me in attached date sheet i.e. i am trying to insert a holydays in the date columns.

which means suppose and e.g. when a raw date is updated then automatically comes directly working days.

PLS SUGGEST

Attachments

• DATE.xlsx
    10.4 KB · Views: 7
Here is a quick example. Set up your list of holiday dates anywhere, then use the WORKDAY function to calculate the end date.

However this will also exclude weekends. What do consider to be the weekend days?

Attachments

• Sachin536=DATE.xlsx
    10.6 KB · Views: 6
Dear Sir,

Thanks for your reply,

The WORKDAY function is to calculate only the workday count but I need the actual work date.

As per the last attached file, I want to put the actual working date in the excel sheet( i.e if any holidays coming then it's not to holydays date and automatically jump to the next working date LIKE for e.g today is Saturday(3.10.2021) and if the machine takes 2 days production for any product THEN actual workdays date has to come 5.10.2021 bcz 4.10.2021 is a SUNDAY.

pls help us regarding this.

The WORKDAY function is to calculate only the workday count but I need the actual work date.
That is incorrect. WORKDAY returns a date. (NETWORKDAYS is the function that returns a count.) The solution you requested is in column G. If you do not feel this solution is correct then point out the exact row number with a problem and indicate what you think the correct result should be.

yes, you are right and again thanks for your reply,

just suggest to me in the WORKDAY function(start date _Days, Holydays) I want to replace days with Hours.

it is possible?

if yes so please suggest.

You can't just put in hours there unless you write your own function. You can calculate days by

h/w

where h is the number of hours, and d is the number of working hours in 1 day.

Back