• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Top 10 recurring values with conditions

Otawata

Hi!
Does anyone know how to help with a function that will return the top 10 recurring values in a list, while including several additional criteria? In the attached example, I would like to return the top 10 recurring values for both all clients and by a specific client that can be selected from a drop-down. I would like to be able to set the condition of both a time range and status = "new". Please let me know if you are able to assist and thank you in advance.

Hi!
Does anyone know how to help with a function that will return the top 10 recurring values in a list, while including several additional criteria? In the attached example, I would like to return the top 10 recurring values for both all clients and by a specific client that can be selected from a drop-down. I would like to be able to set the condition of both a time range and status = "new". Please let me know if you are able to assist and thank you in advance.
Hi Otawata,

where is attachment?

Back