• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Toggling between worksheets whilst maintaining a common scroll position

Jabba1963

Hi - Any assistance gratefully received...

I am trying to toggle between worksheets whilst maintaining the relative scroll position.

The idea being that if I scroll down to row Row 500 in Sheet A... and then click the tab to move to Sheet B... that when Sheet B Activates it sets the scroll position to Row 500. And then if I scroll in Sheet B to Row 1000... when I click on Sheet A and it sets the scroll area to Row 1000.

Couple of things to note - I do not want to use the ActiveCell Row Value since this is NOT what can be visible if I just scroll in sheet without actually selecting... And I am unsure if it complicates matters but I have Freezepane on for Row 1 on both sheets A and B.

My approach has been to use the WorkSheet Activate and DeActivate procedures and using the ActiveWindow.ScrollRow property and picking up the value from a "Support" Sheet where I am storing the Row Value but when I attempt to store the value as I leave the Sheet - it picks up the value from the New Sheet not the Old... ie. the ActiveWindow.ScrollRow is no longer available for the Sheet I am leaving !! (Which is fair enough but doesn't solve my problem!)

Code in both Sheet A and Sheet B is as below...

Any thoughts ?

'

Private Sub Worksheet_Activate()

Range("A" & Sheet13.Range("B14").Value).Select

End Sub

Private Sub Worksheet_Deactivate()

Sheet13.Range("B14").Value = ActiveWindow.ScrollRow

End Sub

'

Back