• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

to know Horizontal Filter with set filter button

Ajinkya

Hi,

I would like to know how can we make/use horizontal filter with set filter button?

Please let me know is this possible and how?

Thanks.

Hi,

I would like to learn how mr. william had made,the "Analyzing Performance of Stocks using Excel [Example]" which had posted on September 21st, 2011 in Charts and Graphs.

It is such a intresting which i never seen earlier, please help as i'm not able to download this amazing excel file at my end.

Thanks.

I don't *think* that you can set a filter to be horizontal, sorry.

To understand the stocks spreadsheet, you can read the blog post about it, read other posts about creating dynamic charts/dashboards, you can join Excel classes on this site, or just go to Google...

You may be able to appeal to someone on this forum and convince them to post the stock spreadsheet somewhere in Google docs or somewhere similar so that you can retrieve it.

Good luck.

Ajinka in your question "how can we make/use horizontal filter with set filter button" are you saying this post http://chandoo.org/forums/topic/to-know-horizontal-filter-with-set-filter-button is a example of what you mean?

This post was about radio buttons driving LARGE and MATCH formulas to "sort" the list.

If this is the question I don't think anyone could explain it better than that post and couldn't be recreated in text on the forum. You should focus on what is stopping you downloading? If you are using Excel 2003 ad can't open Google 2003 to 2007 Excel conversion and download from Microsoft the conversion software. You may loose some visuals opening in 2003 but looks like it should work enough to see how it's done.

Good luck!

Column Filter is now available in Excel which can filter data Horizontally same as Auto filter that filters rows Vertically :

Visit http://www.excelolozy.com/2012/08/ColumnFilter.html , Any thing in Excel, It's Excel-o-lozy... www.Excelolozy.com

Back