• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Time Consumption from one cell to another cell.

Lasantha

Dear Team,

I have a requirement to update time consumption to update from 1 cell to another cell. I have a list of patient set, so we are updating their name in one excel cell and then go to our internal software and search current balance of them. After the search we are updating balance in next cell , so I need to calculate time consumption to search that patient balance. Could you please look in to this and give me a Macro file or formula to calculate this.

Example, In A2 cell we are updating patient name, then login to the system and search balance and update in B2, so I need time consumption to update A2 to B2.

It would be great if you can include a live watch as well.

Thank you

Lasantha.

Attachments

• sample.xlsx
    8.6 KB · Views: 3
Dear p45cal,

this is done by manually. yes, people are typing data into cells A2 and B2. so I just need to capture , time consumption to update A2 to B2.

Thank you.
Lasantha.

In the attached:
A hidden sheet called ChangeLog.
Some code in Sheet1's code module which updates ChangeLog with date/time values in the corresponding row of Sheet1.
A formula in ChangeLog column C (C2:C13) which you will need to copy down further as far as you need. It shows the time difference.
Macros will need to be allowed to run.

Attachments

• Chandoo38921sample.xlsm
    17 KB · Views: 1
This is great. Thank you very much.
it would be great , if we can get the Time to column C(sheet1) from "ChangeLog".

thank you very much for your time.
Lasantha.

Back