• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Time charts required for several activities (Work, Driving, Rest and Available)

Cooldrinks

Hi Everyone, I'm new to the Chandoo forum and I would real appreciate someone helping me out by trying to make what looks like to me, two very difficult charts. Heres what the two images of the charts I looking to make. I have not created them but are screen shots off of the web.
24hrActivityBar.jpg 24hrActivityGraph.jpg

I have uploaded the file sample with the data extracted off of the internet.

I've literally dragged my mouse over the area on secure web page I require - copied and pasted into excel and tried messing around with charts to come out with nothing close, like the two images above.

I have posted this on another forum https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...sure-how/57b4bf75-f31b-4b1a-9417-c95d750e55d3
but not had anyone reply with a solution.

Please, if possible, I'd like to re-create these two above charts with the data of sample file attached.

Thank you

David

Sample.xlsx

Attachments

• Sample.xlsx
    208.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Thank you Hui and vletm, you are both incredible. veltm you are a ninja in my eyes. I cannot get over the fact you did this.

Cooldrinks
That was still a sample!
I made some modifications and now it would be a little better (?)
I used 'raw data' ... it's more useful.
Screen Shot 2018-03-02 at 23.49.38.png
Press those Buttons to select which You would like to see/hide.
There are still few things to check
... so this will continue

Attachments

• Sample_Graph.xlsb
    123.4 KB · Views: 3
Hi vletm

I've run the macro to create the two carts. There are a few things that would be helpful.

1. Current format: Need to unfreeze pane to allow Copy and Paste of raw data from website daily. There are 3 days of examples. This is what can happen and every day is possible to be different. See in sample below how I've changed format.

2. Extra data example 1 - 11:35, 14:14, Example 2 - 21:55 and example 3 to see another possibility.

3. Ability to deleted everything from A3:H. Currently all the symbols stay behind. See (Alert)

4. Group each chart generated by macro to create 2 pictures and to be able to move them to any position.

Sample_Graph_ver4.1.xlsb

Attachments

• Sample_Graph_ver4.1.xlsb
    726.8 KB · Views: 6
Back