• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

This forum > Mr. Excel Forum

Montrey

To be honest I am not part of the Mr. Excel forum but Chandoo just feels like a warm cozy fire while Mr. Excel feels like the cold depths of a Wal-Mart.

Sorry, bored with regressions at work.

There is something to be said about community. In defense, I would probably say that Mr. Excel has more "experts" on their forums who are able to provide answers, so there is some benefit to being to quickly get answers from multiple sources. On the technical side, I think their forums works a little better at uploading workbooks and posting code.

However, Chandoo is where I'm the most comfortable. As you said, it starts to feel like we are all friends here, and we develop a sense of "camaraderie" with our fellow regulars, such as yourself, Hui, SirJB7, Narayan, fred, bobhc, and many others. =)

I agree with Luke M, Montrey. The total amount of knowhow is greater at Mr.Excel and I add that videos are very important too, not so much at uploading&posting IMO. But definitively here we breath another airs.. And that's more valuable than variety in technical skills... which we do have here too!

But... why are in that list names like Hui, Narayan, fred, bobhc, that yourself must be a new nick, and many others (this guy never posted anything!)?

Good day all

The thing I like about this site is that no one comes over as an "expert", just people of different levels of knowledge and understanding of excel trying to help, there have been many instances of questions unable to be answered but people have taken the time and trouble to post links to sites where the answer are. Well done to all

Back