• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Think cell question

Veeru106

Hi All,

I am not sureif this is the right forum but i have a question regarding think cell.

I am hoping we have think cell champs here.

I just want to chane Y axis values, currently it is taking automatically from 0 to 25000, where i want it to start from 18500 till 21000...any suggestions
Second i have water fall graph so the inbetween values bars are not visible...and want different colurs for negative n positive ones.

Sharing 2 doc illustrations with it.

First one is something which i have created and 2nd one which i want to create.

Please guide on the matter.
Thanks

Attachments

• Doc1.docx
    232.9 KB · Views: 6
Like this?
upload_2018-7-17_16-6-18.png

see attached file

To change axis, Right click on the axis and then Format Axis
upload_2018-7-17_16-7-42.png

see attached file

Attachments

• Book1.xlsx
    14.8 KB · Views: 1
Veeru106
Okay, 'Think Cell' can create directly.
Did You mean something same ... without explain it?
You got two answers how to create graphs; with and without labels.
Could You now copy and paste those graphs, where ever You need?

Yes i am looking for these pages but untill now didnt find anything....@vletm biggest advantage of think cell is you dont need to update chart once it pasted in power point.....you just update table and it automatically update your graph...any ways thanks for the time and efforts......Really appreciate it

If you think your problem is so important that you need to post on multiple forums then have the decency and manners to inform members of your actions, members are going to give their time for free to help you when you may have already received an answer on another forum, wasting their time.
Think cell is and addin to Excel that's why @vietm reply as he did.

Back