• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Thanks to HUI !

Lou

Hui:

I'm trying to learn Monte Carlo simulations to see if I can adapt this to some stuff I want to play with. Thank YOU so much for the latest contribution that PhD Chandoo mailed out to us Excel fans and users, re 'Data Tables and Monte Carlo Simulations.' It was awesome and very educational! Very nicely done and a quick, sharp tutorial to the example. Not easy to keep from being ponderous when explaining Monte Carlo, but you stayed right on script and did not overwhelm. Excellent dudes manning the ship !!

Lou

Totally agree... Not just his latest article, his work on the forums and his passion are truly outstanding. He has helped me and several others countless times... hats off

Thanks Hui for such precision in every explanation and taking time to even think out all possible pitfalls in such a careful manner.

Thanks to all contributors too who day in day out come to teh resue in a very friendly site!

You do contribute enormously to our excel addiction....

:)

Danièle

Back