• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Test result based on the criteria.

Greetings,

I require a formula to help to get the result based on the criteria. Criteria are mentioned in the range column of B4:F4, based on the requirements, the result of the Pass/Fail of the test is required in column "G". I am doing this task by checking the value manually. I am looking for help to get the result with the formula.

Sample file is attached for reference.

Thanks,

Attachments

• Test Case Check.xlsx
    11.8 KB · Views: 10
Hi Premjeet Ji,

Pl refer attachment in which your query has been addressed. AS there are multiple ifs and buts I have prepared concatenated table beside the main table (BLUE colour ). Pl chek and confirm

H.S.Shastri

Attachments

• HSS Test Case Check.xlsx
    12.7 KB · Views: 2
Hi Premjeet Ji,

Pl refer attachment in which your query has been addressed. AS there are multiple ifs and buts I have prepared concatenated table beside the main table (BLUE colour ). Pl chek and confirm

H.S.Shastri

Thanks for putting effort,
But It appears the formula is not working as required. When I changed the DC value of cell D6 to -47 (-48 to -60), It still shows the result pass instead of fail. I also changed the C6 cell input DC to AC (200-260) and kept the value -47, it still shows the result pass instead of fail.

Also is it possible to incorporate criteria in formula cell only, other than using a reference column?

I’m ok with the helper column also, as long the result is correct.

All the no-color-filled cells are input fields.

It seems the given reference file is not enough to understand the requirement. Attaching an updated file for reference.

Attachments

• Tesc Case Check1.xlsx
    13 KB · Views: 1
Pl check now.

Still, the result is not coming based on the set criteria.
I have highlighted the incorrect result in Red color for your reference.

Thanks for giving valuable time.

You can also use my earlier details sheet for reference which is a somewhat actual file I'm working on.

Attachments

• HSS Test Case Check (2).xlsx
    13.3 KB · Views: 5
Back