• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Synchronizing Multiple Pivot Tables from Multiple Data Sources Using VBA

tiffanimk

Just beginning to dabble in VBA and having issues with finding a workaround to an error, similar to Excel's "IfError" statement.

I have several pivot tables sync'd with VBA coding (http://www.datapigtechnologies.com/flashfiles/pivot10.html), but I'm having issues syncing additional pivot tables from another data source. I'm assuming that VBA is bugging due to the filters not having exact matches between the data sources (ie. data source 1 has 10 locations, data source 2 only has 5 of those 10).

I've looked into coding and have found there is a fix that diverts the values to an "All" sum (and I'm assuming this is possible since the pivot tables have the value "(All)" in the filter); however, this is not a viable fix as some of these filters should show no values at all.

The pivot tables are linked to a dashboard that has a form control which changes the filters on all the synced pivots. Is there coding that I can add to the VBA that will say something to the effect that if location 6 is not in this pivot, show 0? Like an IfError statement.

Thanks so much for any assistance!

Back