• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

=SUMIFS(LeaveTracker[Days]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Excel Experts,

I need help with the following formula. This is a template I downloaded through excel templates. By using this, I can run the numbers for each type of leave the employee took in the last year.

=SUMIFS(LeaveTracker[Days],LeaveTracker[Employee Name],valSelEmployee,LeaveTracker[Start Date],">="&DATE(Calendar_Year,1,1),LeaveTracker[End Date],"<"&DATE(Calendar_Year+1,1,1),LeaveTracker[Type of Leave],'Leave Types'!B4)

However, I would like to see the days off for each employee for past month, past 3 months, past 6 months, and past 9 months. Can you please provide me with the formulas to get these details.

Thank you,
Krishna

Hello Experts,

I have two issues I'm struggling to work out with the attached sheet.

1.) I would like for it to shade out the days off of each individual team member (our rotating schedule was added to the tab called 2023 Schedule, which is not connected to any other tab).
2.) I added two boxes that were supposed to automatically subtract the type of leave remaining for each team member, however, my formula is only reading the balance of one team member and using it as the balance for all 14 team members.

Can anyone help? Thank you!

Attachments

• Employee attendance Test 2.xlsx
    100.9 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back