• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

strip chart for highway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to no. of activities at same distances at different times.
Input data in Three different columns 65016
We need to update file daily that's why looking for some conditional formating

aspatil.krd1
Hmm?
I tried to ask Few questions...
Why You would like to round Your used 'distances'?
No answer ... or You just want to take care manually 10000 rows.
Why You would like to concatenate three cells? three ... Your snapshot has more than three columns ... hmm?
Why You would like to use 'same' 924 formulas in Type-sheet with Your sample data? ... hmm? some of those has merged with manual input.
No answer ... with my version, there could also show those merged values ...
Why You would like to use many Conditional Formatting?
Those colors could get other ways there too - no mysteries, which are there now with Conditional formatting

... especially, if Your real data would have 10000 rows data, which should make Your Type-sheet output wider => more more formulas etc.
instead like #17 sample file ... without 'some' formulas nor conditional formatting ...?

My version could update as many times even every minute - and it could show 'any colors' ... hmm?

Do You like to have a lot of formulas to take care ( and hope that nobody won't ever delete any somewhere )
or
fill 'input' and get results?

Your formula version do not have any new features, which previous same kind of strip-charts has had.

Srikanth Kompella
You had there few samples.
If You would like to get something else
then please, open a new thread with clear details.
This thread is already few year old.
This thread is closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back