• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Stock Register

jack999

Hi
Can you someone please help me to make a stock register as per the attached file. Opening stock balance need to be take from database sheet. I also try to make a pivot table.
But it was not

Attachments

• stock register.xlsm
    227.2 KB · Views: 10
Hii @jack999 ,

Could you Please provide desire outlet by manually ?
So we will help you better ..

Regard
Rahul shewale
Hi
Thank you for your reply.
I would like to make a stock ledger as the Report sheet on the attached file. Can it be possible.
Here with I attached a sample file, in which I have already made a pivot table, but I want to add customer name also on the pivot table. if it is possible.

Attachments

• stock register.xlsm
    209.6 KB · Views: 4
Using power query (if you are running Excel 2010 or later). Merge your database table with the Sales Purchase Table joining on the product. Create custom columns to separate Opening Balance, Purchases, Sales, etc. Delete unessary columns. Load back to Excel and create Pivot Table as shown in the attached. The Mcode for Power Query can be seen by opening PQ and clicking on Advance.

Attachments

• stock register.xlsm
    243.8 KB · Views: 10
Using power query (if you are running Excel 2010 or later). Merge your database table with the Sales Purchase Table joining on the product. Create custom columns to separate Opening Balance, Purchases, Sales, etc. Delete unessary columns. Load back to Excel and create Pivot Table as shown in the attached. The Mcode for Power Query can be seen by opening PQ and clicking on Advance.

Hi
Thank you for your reply. I am using excel 2007.

Hello..
Is it possible Power Query can be use in excel 2007?

Do you have any other option?

Power Query is only available in Windows Excel with version 2010 or later. You could bring both tables into Access and then merge them on the same two fields. Run a query to keep the fields you want and export to Excel. Once in Excel, create a pivot table.

Power Query is only available in Windows Excel with version 2010 or later. You could bring both tables into Access and then merge them on the same two fields. Run a query to keep the fields you want and export to Excel. Once in Excel, create a pivot table.

Admin pls. remove this post from here.

regards

jack999
After You have pressed [ Post reply ]
You should see below of You reply texts as 'Edit' and 'Delete' -links.
With 'Delete' You should 'Delete' Your own post one-by-one.

Back