• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Stock redistribution based on inventory level

owais

Hi all,

I have been using Excel to create a "short" list for products among my 5 stores. These items which need to be replenished since there is less in stock than what we have sold in the past 7 days. These are all on one Excel Sheet. The columns look as such:

Description// QOH// Sold in 7 days// How much Needed// Store#1 to Transfer// Store#2 to Transfer// Store#3 to Transfer// Store#4 to Transfer// Store#5 to Transfer

On a subsequent sheet, I have all of the products from the 5 locations with their current inventory in one column with the amount that was sold in the past 90 days. I have then run a Inventory - Item Movement in the last 90 days. These columns look as such:

Description// Store#1 Quantity on Hand// Store#1 Item Movement in 90 days// Store #1 Surplus or deficit from QOH - 90 day Item Movement// Store#2 Quantity on Hand// Store#2 Item Movement in 90 days// Store #2 Surplus or deficit from QOH - 90 day Item Movement etc

The solution has been already provided , but the solution excel file is missing as it was uploaded way back in 2012 by faasi

I asked them both, but no reply..
no cant download as its shows error..screenshot attached

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    48.4 KB · Views: 5
Back