1. Welcome to Chandoo.org Forums. Short message for you

Hi Guest,

Thanks for joining Chandoo.org forums. We are here to make you awesome in Excel. Before you post your first question, please read this short introduction guide. When posting or responding to questions please remember our values at Chandoo.org are: Humility, Passion, Fun, Awesomeness, Simplicity, Sharing Remember that we have people here for whom English is not there first language and we need to allow for this in our dealings.

Yours,
    Chandoo
  2. Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

3. When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Stacked Column Charts

Discussion in 'Discuss Data Visualizations and Charting' started by phillygirl777, Oct 3, 2018.

1. phillygirl777

phillygirl777 New Member

I have to show the number of placed orders and the number of fulfilled (delivered) orders by month. How do I do that without having multiple legend entries (I can get there with Red-Delivered, Red-Closed, but need to have just Red, Orange, Yellow, Blue, Green). The goal is to have January Placed and January Delivered, February Placed and February Delivered, etc. Your input is greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. vletm

vletm Excel Ninja

Attached Files:

3. phillygirl777

phillygirl777 New Member

Vletm, thanks for your response.

It is close, only I would like not to have the ord/del labels and want to see the columns that represent the same month adjacent to each other. If no orders got fulfilled, it is OK.

Thanks again!
  4. vletm

vletm Excel Ninja

phillygirl777
    ... Yours ...
    The goal is to have January Placed and January Delivered, February Placed and February Delivered, etc.
    ... some changes ...

Attached Files:

5. phillygirl777

phillygirl777 New Member

Perfect - thank you!