• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Sorting data basis of priority level and calculate the time basis of Stages

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmitSingh

Hello Sir,

I am new to this programming world of VBA and need your help on below requirement. Not able to under stand from I start. Till now I have open the file through code.
Requirement details:-

1. Need to paste the Task code and other details in another sheet on the basis of Priority Level Col H (P1 is highest and P5 is lowest). Means task code will be find out
on the basis of Priority level(P1,P2,P3,P4 or P5).
Criteria:- a) If same task code occurs multiple time, then it will check his priority level, if priority level is P1 then past the full row in another sheet.
b) If single task code there then again it will check the priority level, if level is P2 or P3 or P4 or P5,(which ever is higher) then it will past full row data in
another sheet.
2. After sorting the data on the basis of Priority level, need to calculate the time in minutes by looking the column F (Stage).
Criteria:- a) If stage (Col F) is Cancelled : look for start time (col B) and Stop time (Col E) as end time.
b) If stage (Col F) is Paused: look for Start time (Col B) and pause time (Col D) as end time.
c) If stage (Col F) is completed : look for Start time (Col B) and Resolved (Col C) as end time
3. Output of time difference in minutes in column I
4. There is file name MTTR Time Cal, attaching with this post, code written for opening a file through a button in a sheet.

I will be grateful if you help me on this.

Thank you!!

Regards,
Amit Singh

Attachments

• Book1.xlsx
    50.7 KB · Views: 1
  • MTTR Time Cal.xlsb
    28.1 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back