• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Sorting an excel datasheet

AydanAr

I can't seem to sort the excel datasheet in the right way. It needs to be in a particular way so the products can be merged while uploading. In the screenshot, I show you how it is now and how it needs to be. There are around 65k rows, sorting one by one isn't an option. I also provide a sample file with few products inside. The SKU always stays above the parent_sku. It works as follow: Parent product (SKU) is being imported and the variations (parent_sku) of the parent product follow.

U can download the files from the following link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=02519710256564919153

Attachments

• files to upload.zip
    34.4 KB · Views: 4
Please Don't Cross Posting

and, please read the forum rule :

• Cross-Posting. Generally, it is considered poor practice to cross post. That is to post the same question on several forums in the hope of getting a response quicker.

• If you do cross-post, please put the website link in your post.

• Also if you have cross-posted and get an answer elsewhere, have the courtesy of posting the answer here so other readers can learn from the answer also, as well as stopping people wasting their time on your answered question.

Regards
Bosco

Back