• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

SirJB7 returns (I'm back!)

SirJB7

Excel Rōnin
Hi!

No, it's neither about Batman nor Terminator nor anything alike.

As many of you know I had some health problems that affected my eyes and my sight for a while, and that's why I've been absent from Chandoo's forums for the last two months.

I want to thank again everyone for the received concerns, wishes and support.

Thank you very much.

My best regards!

PS: Maybe I should spend a couple of days reading what happened and missed here, it won't take long. My Braille is as fast as the sound in outer space.

Hello SirJB7,

Welcome back! I nearly started a "forum misses SirJB7" posting.

Now that you are back, I am sure you will be working to catch up to Luke's 4K milestone... (I think he took advantage of your absence!)

By the way, have you seen any of the poltergeist movies? I think it is in the original one that the little girl comments "they are back"! (When you titled the post "I am back", that is what I thought of!!)

Wish you a quick recovery.

Regards,

Sajan.

@Sajan

Hi!

Thanks for the welcome, and don't tell anyone but all this has been a conspiracy devised by Luke M to reach the 4K first than others.

Yes, now that you mention Poltergeist I remembered it. I'll be back it was from Terminator 2, I guess.

Regards!

@Colin Legg

Hi!

Thank you very much for you nice words.

Regards!

@Chandoo

Hi!

No, no, it's very far from my intention to get between Luke M and Hui, I don't want to be caught there.

Regards!

@Debraj Roy

Hi!

Thank you very, Deb, it's been reciprocal.

Regards!

@oldchippy

Hi!

http://translate.google.com.ar/#auto/es/tempting

Do you refer to the third meaning of the word? :p

Regards!

Back