• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Simply Copy but Paste Data in Pattern

Syndp

Hi, in my current work I need a solution to overcome my problem which is mainly related to a seat plan system

In the attached file, there are 3 sheets.

The first sheet ("Sheet 4") contains the data (mainly student roll no) for each room( total 35 rooms) in column L and M. Now depending on the rows of benches in a room the data of column L and M will copy to Column O and P (if bench row =2) or Q and R (if bench row = 3).

Requirement:
1. a) If the number of bench row=2, then the second sheet ("Sheet7") should copy the data from Sheet4 column O and P and paste the data into the pattern provided in the attached file.
1. b) Sheet7 should show the data of the rooms, in which 2 rows of benches are present so that printing of those pages can be done easily.

2. a) If the number of bench row=3, then the third sheet ("Sheet1") should copy the data from Sheet4 column Q and R and paste the data into the pattern provided in the attached file.
2. b) Sheet1 should show the data of the rooms, in which 3 rows of benches are present so that printing of those pages can be done easily.

Attachments

• Book2.xlsm
    193.7 KB · Views: 6
Syndp
Isn't this part three or four of these?
.. and still there misses data.
Press [Do It] again

Ps. What would be mean terms 'simply' and 'easy' with term 'problem'?

Attachments

• sample.xlsb
    133.3 KB · Views: 1
Back