• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Simplify rent roll data

djk

I have an apartment rent roll with several charges that each resident pays along with their Rent. I want to dynamically convert the particular charges for each unit to a single line output that lists the individual charges horizontally instead of vertically. I started with an XLOOKUP, but need to sequence the various charges for each specific unit and XLOOKUP doesn't do it. HELP please! Any help would be super appreciated, thanks.

Attachments

• Example.xlsx
    11.7 KB · Views: 4
Table at cell A12 of the Output sheet. If the source data changes (table on the other sheet) then the result table needs refreshing by right-clicking on that result table and choosing Refresh. It could be a bit more robust but test it to make sure it gives the right results.

Attachments

• cHANDOO52228Example.xlsx
    24.7 KB · Views: 5
Thank you p45! I will try it this morning.

Table at cell A12 of the Output sheet. If the source data changes (table on the other sheet) then the result table needs refreshing by right-clicking on that result table and choosing Refresh. It could be a bit more robust but test it to make sure it gives the right results.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back