• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Sick List Tracking of the employees

Joannasmile

Hello! Need small help. Not sure if it is possible to create such a chart in Excel.
I have such information. Particular employee opened SickLIst on Day 1 and closed it on Day 2.

I need to create a schedule that would look like this, where evey row belong to emploee

I thought That it is doable with Pivot Table, but not sure how to add Month dates to the column section (as each employee have tehir own dates)
Maybe you could suggest how to do it, to avouid creating such scheduel manually

A pivot table won't do this. I would suggest conditional formatting. Attach the file that you used to make the picture and we'll update that. Otherwise we would have to make one from scratch.

A pivot table won't do this. I would suggest conditional formatting. Attach the file that you used to make the picture and we'll update that. Otherwise, we would have to make one from scratch.

The file is attached.
Just one thing. The picture is not created with the file help (it's a screenshot from the app we are using, that doesn't allow us to export it). However, I want to get such data in Excel, using the data, I attached.

Attachments

• SL data.xlsx
    11.9 KB · Views: 7
6StringJazzer
As written
... there were one employee.
Some steps:
#1 Add Headers and Insert data as a table.
#2 Because E-column values are something else than dates, there are G-column with dates
#3 To find length of Sickness, solve Days to H-column
#4 Insert new Pivot-table chart from table.
#5 Modify chart as needs
#6 Add Slicer and Timeline

Back