• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

shifting a load of Electric Vehicle to the next row if a condition is not fulfulled in excel

OSK

I am making a scenario in excel where Electric vehicles are being charged in a given time range. i have a neighborhood loads and the load of EV at specific times. the cable capacity is 50 kW (means the combined load of EV and household should not exceed this value). is there a formula, which checks if the combined load of EV and household is below 50 kW, then leaves it unchanged. if it is more than 50KW then shifts the EV load to next row and checks for the condition again if satisfied it is less then 50kw it adds it here otherwise shift to the next row until the condition is satisfied.

I have attached the sample excel file for clarification. more text in the file explains the case

any help would be appreciated

Attachments

• EV .xlsx
    14.5 KB · Views: 8
Osk

Firstly, Welcome to the Chandoo.org Forums

Good problem, but need more info

How long is each EV plugged in for, ie: Should the load reduce by 11KW after say a 2 Hr Charge ?

vehicle is plugged in for 45 mins, (it is mentioned in the description inside the excel file) for 45 mins this load will be constant and yes after 45 mins 11kw will reduce. but during this 45 min if any other vehicle is plugged in the load at that point of time would be 22 kw
hope this answered your question
Best,

Last edited by a moderator:
Back