• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Shift gap is not getting flagged

vasanrajeswaran

Dear Sirs/Madams,

I have created a rota for my store, which is open from 5:30 AM to 11:15 PM. According to our business policy, at least one staff member must be present at all times, but there can be multiple shifts at any given time, with overlapping shifts. Under each day's column, it indicates if there is a gap in the AM or PM, or both. However, I am facing an issue where it is not flagging any gap in the middle. For example, if you look at Sunday, there is a gap between 4 PM to 4:15 PM, but the formula is not picking that up. Could you please help me resolve this issue?

Thank you.

Attachments

• Rota_JT.xlsx
    34.9 KB · Views: 2
vasanrajeswaran
You seems to skipped ... three times rules.
Please reread Forum Rules from
  • Cross-Posting. Generally, it is considered poor practice to cross post. That is to post the same question on several forums in the hope of getting a response quicker.
  • If you do cross-post, please put that in your post.
  • Also if you have cross-posted and get an Solution elsewhere, have the courtesy of posting the Solution here so other readers can learn from the answer also, as well as stopping people wasting their time on your answered question.

Back