• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Set the equations for transferring the Finger print data from one page to another

Hany ali

Hello My Dears ..I want you help to Modification this Function to Get Finger print from Finger print Sheet To anothe Page timesheet according A code & Date asper attendance & Leave
Code:
=IFERROR(INDEX('Finger print'!$C$2:$C$3078,MATCH($A4&B$2&B$3,'Finger print'!$E$2:$E$3078,0)),"")

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    53.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 2.png
    2.png
    48.6 KB · Views: 16
  • finger print1.xlsx
    253 KB · Views: 13
Is my order difficult to reach ?!
In the event that the time of entry is similar to the time of departure on the same day, then it is necessary to take the time of departure for the second day, so it has exceeded 12 o'clock in the middle of the night .. But in the case of a large number and multiple departure times for one employee during the same day, he must record his last exit from work. .. Thank you so much

There is no solution in dealing with this issue !!!
Moderator note: Do I close this thread, because You wrote Yourself that 'There is no solution...'?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hany ali
How would Your Up Please give more information about Your case?

timesheet-sheet's cell D4 should be that 00:09.
... and then there won't be place for 16:36 timestamp ( if there cannot give two or more times in one cell ).
You offer it to cell C4 ... which means that leave is before attendance.
There would be more challenges if from attendance to leave has last longer (eg to next day; 3rd of Feb).

Did You ( Hany ali ) read above writing; all lines?
Screenshot 2021-04-05 at 14.53.34.png
As You also write 116 did not leave 1st of Feb; cell C4 should be empty.
As well as, I tried to give one solution for You.

Last edited:
thanks alot
vletm
for your Reply C4 ..It's Leave for attendance in 01/02 at 15:50 pm the Leave will be in 02/02/2021 at 12:09 Am
and D4 Wll be attendance in 02/02 at 16:36 pm and last Leave in the Same Date in 02/02/2021 at 23:54 pm
Yes 116 Leave in 02/02 at 12:09 Am Not in 01/02 at 15:50 pm

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    50.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Back