• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

select range to be selected based on the active cell

MAgicgood

now i make excel file that generate email with some data from worksheet and every thing is fine now but i want to take a screenshot from range of row based on the selected cell or active cell i can only make it fixed range but i don't know how to make it change the range every time i select another active cell in the example i insert it here i make the range to be A8:I8 wish get correct data when the active cell is H8 but when the active cell is h9 it get me A8:I8 instead of A9:I9 .
attached the file please if you have the time you can try it by just change the value from dropdown list in column H and you will understand what is my problem
sorry for my bad language

Attachments

• Copy of test header and footer .xlsm
    45.9 KB · Views: 2
for someone beginner like me someone like you is a hero in his mind
that's exactly what i want thank you and i have another thing ask for help in it too how can i resize this screenshot or make it fit with the mail body and hide the empty cells

how can i resize this screenshot or make it fit with the mail body and hide the empty cells
Hi ,

These are two different requirements ; resizing the screenshot can be done if the actual size constraint is known. Can you give the final dimensions to which the screenshot needs to be sized ?

Hiding the empty cells has to be done in Excel before the screenshot is taken. This can be done in VBA ; you need to indicate which cells need to be looked at for the rows to be hidden.

Narayan

I don't know but i talk about the size of each screenshot instead to email at least to look good and fit with header and footer
Thanks in advance

Back