• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Searchable combo-box in user-form

Hi every one,

I have user form with combo boxes for input data in sheet("Form"). I want vba or macro to make these combo boxes searchable just like google search suggestion.
Please see attached file.
ex. In attached sheet with ComboBox1 have list of data for "Airlines" when click the arrow it will drop down and we can write in the box the first and the second letter so it will short list the options and so on for other combo boxes.

Please help me if have any way to make it searchable.

Thank you for advance help.

Attachments

• Autocomplete.xlsm
    27.3 KB · Views: 64
Does this help?
See attached.
Type in the textboxes, results wil appear in the bottom Listboxes
click in the top or bottom listboxes to fill the textboxes with the results you want.

Hi, Thank you for help. You have a great work, but i just want searchable combo box in same user form format. Is it possible because i have few more user form with lot of "Text box, combo box, checkbox etc" so that i can't change user form format for this tasks.

Thank you again for help.

All the fine
but in combobox1 change code you used checkbox1 i did not get where that check box id placed in userform
if you dont mind guide me step by step because i am new here
or
if you have any your channel where you have posted this complete article send me link thanks

I have don this without VBA but with simple formula. you can check video on following link. practice file link also available in video description.

Back