• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Same Problem, 2nd Post

SKYTALKER

I am not having any luck in my original post so I thought would try something a little different. I am going to break my quest up into pieces. My goal is not so much to figure out this problem, but to learn more about Excel. I am finding out that my biggest problem is that there are SO MANY ways to figure out a solution to a problem. I want to learn the BEST method(s) to use. Anyway, right now, I am trying to figure out how many days it took a stock to reach a certain price. This is my second post about this problem.

Attachments

• file1.xlsx
    11.8 KB · Views: 4
  • file2.xlsx
    12.7 KB · Views: 3
SKYTALKER
As a new member, You should reread Forum Rules
  • How to get the Best Results at Chandoo.org
    • Use Relevant words in the Title and in the tag Box, This will aid future searches.
    • When drafting a question, try and lay out the question in a clear and concise way.
    • Try and tell the readers what is the situation, what have you tried and what do you want to achieve.
    • Don't leave out information more info is better
About Your: I am not having any luck in my original post
Question: Did You follow Forum Rules with it?
Hint: You could have added more information to it to get answers, as written in Forum Rules.

Back