1. Welcome to Chandoo.org Forums. Short message for you

Hi Guest,

Thanks for joining Chandoo.org forums. We are here to make you awesome in Excel. Before you post your first question, please read this short introduction guide. When posting or responding to questions please remember our values at Chandoo.org are: Humility, Passion, Fun, Awesomeness, Simplicity, Sharing Remember that we have people here for whom English is not there first language and we need to allow for this in our dealings.

Yours,
    Chandoo
  2. Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

3. When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Running total for each day up to a month then start over?

Discussion in 'Ask an Excel Question' started by Kandi, Dec 6, 2017 at 9:55 PM.

1. Kandi

Kandi New Member

Hi,
    I am working on a report that needs to maintain a running total of rail cars shipped each day only for the month then start over. I have attached an example report. On all 5 tabs, MON-FRI in cell S19 is where these running total needs to appear based on C19 of every sheet. I have tried different sumifs with date range formulas, but everything I have tried comes up blank or #value. The date is located in the top of each tab in H2.

Regards,
    Kandi

Attached Files:

2. pecoflyer

pecoflyer Active Member

Could you repost without merged cells please? They make things difficult to solve