• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

round robin assignment

sharath.rk

When tickets are assigned to Engg. they should be assigned in a circular fashion to the agents who are available in that group.

Eg: I have multiple queue. I want to use. Round-robin method equitably distributed

Let say I have2 queues for Tier3 and tier2. I have 2 engg in tier 3
Now I want ticket to assigned to engg in tier 3 in roundrobin method

First ticket to first engg , Second to second engg and third INC first engg name again

And same method to be used in other groups as well. Any suggestion how can I achieve this?

this process is explained in this saleforce link. can this be achive in excel?
https://www.shellblack.com/administration/create-a-round-robin-lead-or-case-assignment-rule/

I'd recommend uploading sample workbook set up with enough data to demonstrate your need. Without it we'd be guessing.

Typically I do this type of operation using code, if I had to do it in Excel. But others may have formula solution.

Hi ,

This is a straightforward exercise ; use the formula :

=INDEX(List_of_Names, MOD((ROW(A1) -1), MIN(N,ROWS(List_of_Names)))+1)

where List_of_Names is a reference to a range where the names have been listed. N is a cell which has values from 2 through any number.

Thus , if you have 5 names , A , B , C , D and E , then with N = 3 , you will have an output :

A , B , C , A , B , C , A , B , C ,...

Putting N = 5 will result in an output of :

A , B , C , D , E , A , B , C , D , E , A , B , C , D , E ,...

Narayan

Back