• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Right version of Excel & System Specs for Power Pivot

hi,
I am using Excel 32 bit MS Office Home and Student 2013 version on an Acer laptop with Windows version 8.1, 64 Bit OS, 4 GB RAM and 1.8 GHz Intel i3 processor.

I have tried Power Pivot in Excel 2010 but I don't have access to it anymore as now I own Excel Home and Student version 2013......:( which unfortunately does not have that Add in !!!!

I tried Power Pivot upgrade on MS website but :( seems upgrade is not allowed for my version of Excel 2013 !!!

I want to know the best version of Excel I should upgrade to or is there a way I can install Power Pivot on the version I am currently using??

Should I go in for Office 2013 Professional Plus or should I subscribe for an Office 365 latest edition? From what I read on Internet I have a feel Office 365 is better than Stand alone versions as access to upgrades etc is better.

Pecking the internet to find an answer is getting confusing for me.
Can someone help please??

thanks!

KJ

thanks Asheesh. will go through that. I think I have already followed Marco Russo's Blog Post where I met a dead end as my non commercial version is not eligible for an upgrade....nevertheless will check out....

Thanks for your time.

hi Narayan,
thanks for reply.
But would be good enough for using as a developer / free lancer?
essentially for commercial uses? would you recommend Stand Alone Excel Version 2013 loaded with MS Office Student / Home version?

Back