1. Welcome to Chandoo.org Forums. Short message for you

Hi Guest,

Thanks for joining Chandoo.org forums. We are here to make you awesome in Excel. Before you post your first question, please read this short introduction guide. When posting or responding to questions please remember our values at Chandoo.org are: Humility, Passion, Fun, Awesomeness, Simplicity, Sharing Remember that we have people here for whom English is not there first language and we need to allow for this in our dealings.

Yours,
    Chandoo
  2. Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

3. When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Require LINEST help without Macros

Discussion in 'Ask an Excel Question' started by Bennybob, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Bennybob

Bennybob New Member

Hi all,

http://forum.chandoo.org/threads/multivariate-regression-analysis-vba.1812/

I found the above thread when searching for a solution to my problem in google, however found it difficult to retrace the steps. I noticed that Hui seems to have answered this problem - however I cannot download that file that he refers to.

I was trying to get into contact with him via a personal message however on his front page he has requested that no one send him a private message but to ask a question on the forum.

So Hui, if you could please help me out here - My problem is fairly similar and Im sure i can retrace the steps once provided with an example spreadsheet of what you have done. What i really need is the example you made to perform 500 results

- This is the file i was after:
    "Here an example with your data: https://rapidshare.com/files/2500942977/Anup47.xlsx"

Kind regards,

Benny
  2. Hui

Hui Excel Ninja Staff Member

Bennybob

Firstly, Welcome to the Chandoo.org Forums

Unfortunately Rapidshare closed a few years back
    Luckily I had a backup, which is now on Dropbox, Fingers crossed...

I love this technique so don't be shy to ask questions

Here you go

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017