• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Requesting to know the macro for date set as reminder in outlook

sampath9942

Hi all,

I am a new for VBA macro, For new assignment in my office i want to know about VBA macro for assign the particular date in Entire F cells to be set as a reminder for 4 different email address.
Kindly suggest a good solution for this.

Regards,
Sampath

Attach a sample workbook
Attach a sample workbook (not a picture or pasted copy). Make sure there is just enough data to demonstrate your need. Include a BEFORE sheet and an AFTER sheet in the workbook if needed to show the process you're trying to complete or automate. Make sure your desired results are shown, mock them up manually if necessary.

Remember to desensitize the data.

As your requirement i have attached sample file.
In that attached file, E2-E3000 filled by received date and F2-F3000 filled as delivery date.
once filled the received and delivery date, the reminder to be set as delivery date with 3.30PM and that reminder to be set in four different outlook mail with subject as "CONFIRM YOUR DELIVERY".

XXXXX.XXXXX@XXXXXX.com
YYYYYY.YYYYY@YYYYYY.com
AAAAA.AAAAA@AAAAA.com
CCCCC.CCCCC@CCCCC.com.

Attachments

• Sample File.xlsx
    8.9 KB · Views: 12
I am no understanding what you want here. You have provided a sample of what you have but have not shown what you want. I am not able to read your mind and your approach to this exercise (explaining what you want) is lacking. Please explain step by step as if you were to do this manually on a piece of paper.

In that attached Excel sheet some of the data's we maintained. but we forget to remind the plan date for every order no.

Step1 . Once we entered the "Order Plan Date" in excel. Duplicate date need to be removed and actual "Order Plan Date"to be set as outlook reminder in 4 different recipients. Moreover the reminder time to be set as 4:30 PM

I guess that you are missing this request
but have not shown what you want
Really need to see what you want. Mock up the results as we are not mind readers as I indicated earlier.

Hi !​
Help yourself by starting at least to well answer to questions as we are not on any mind readers forum …​

Post a mocked up solution for your example so we understand what you want. Last request for me. No viable answer from you and I am gone from this thread.

Back