• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Repeat Row until Condition is met, Them move to Next Row and Reapeat

ogroww

Hello All,

I'm new to the forum and I am looking for a solution to this problem.
This spread sheet has the purpose of Scheduling a Production of a certain material.

In the first Sheet (P.O. Register) of the document there is a List with a number of Purchase Orders (P.O.s) and all it's information entered by hand, besides a calculation on how many days of Production Lead Time i need to produce that certain material.

On the second Sheet (Production Scheduler) there are all days of a certain month (in this case March), and all days are subdevided in 4 parts (1/4 or 0,25).
Every line of a day represents 0,25 of that whole day.

For exemple i have a P.O. with a production Lead Time of 3,50 days.
That P.O. will repeat for 14 lines, until the production Lead Time reaches 0< days.
After the Lead Time for that P.O. reaches zero or below, the next P.O. on the line will enter the Production Scheduler Sheet until it reaches 0< and so on.

What i need to "automate" is for the "P.O." Row ('P.O. Register'!$C$8:$C$1000) to keep reapeating itself untill the "Production Lead Time" Row ('Production Scheduler'!$L$4:$L$1000) reaches 0< days.
After the P.O. for reaches 0< days Production Lead Time, jump to the next Line with a new P.O. and repeat the process until it reaches 0< Production Lead Time and so on.

I'm not sure i could express clearly, but i hope you all understand.
I'm also not sure how easy or complicated this problem is, so i would like some sugestions or thoughts on this.

Attached follows and exemple of the Spred Sheet i just mentioned the examples above.
In the "Production Scheduler" Sheet, all values where entered by hand, but what i need is to make it automated after i register a new P.O. on the "P.O. Register" sheet.

Thank you all very much.

Attachments

• Production Scheduler.xlsx
    18.5 KB · Views: 11
I assume that Day Partial start time and end time are fixed.
I split the start and end time

Download the file and select the client name then press [ Fill The "N" ]

It will fill the "N" Column until Zero.

Let me know the results are correct by checking with many clients

Select one client only (Not multi-selection)

Attachments

• Production Schedule.xlsm
    32.7 KB · Views: 0
I assume that Day Partial start time and end time are fixed.
I split the start and end time

Download the file and select the client name then press [ Fill The "N" ]

It will fill the "N" Column until Zero.

Let me know the results are correct by checking with many clients

Select one client only (Not multi-selection)

View attachment 66173
Thank you very much for the help.
This works

Back